top of page
MATERIALS for LOAN
Click here to view the Google Spreadsheet containing speech-language and brain injury assessment materials available for loan from the SLP Consultant Program and Traumatic Brain Injury Support.
Here are a few tips for viewing this document.
1. Please note the page tabs at the bottom which designate the different sections.
2. Hover cursor over a title to read a brief description.
3. Availability is indicated to the left of each item (IN/OUT).
4. Titles of the most recent additions are marked with an asterisk.
5. Potential new items to add are listed at the bottom of each page under Products of Interest.
6. Please email suggestions and feedback to ______________..
To borrow materials and/or add your name to a waiting list:
1. Contact ______________ by email or phone (see Contact page).
2. Provide your name and the physical address to which you'd like the item(s) shipped. (No P.O. Box)
3. The loan period is typically 3-4 weeks and a due date will be assigned.
4. There is no charge for this loan service; however, please pay return shipping costs with insurance.
5. The due date and the value of the materials you borrow will be provided in a letter that
accompanies the borrowed item(s).
6. To extend the loan period, please contact ______________ by the assigned due date.
7. Delivery may be available in Pulaski and Faulkner counties. Just ask.
bottom of page